Monday, August 31 is the last full day in office for Donald Kaberuka, who steps down after 10-years as President of the African Development Bank. “I was optimistic then, and I’m optimistic now: I leave the Bank as confident as ever about where Africa is heading,” he said Friday.
Latest from AfDB
- 29/08/2015 - Donald Kaberuka steps down after 10 years as President of the AfDB
- 28/08/2015 - Donald Kaberuka, AfDB President 2005-2015 – A perspective on leadership, and a passionate advocate for infrastructure and development soldiering
- 27/08/2015 - Leadership Matters, the focus of premiere Baobab Forum
- 31/08/2015 - Baobab Forum
- 02/11/2015 - 04/11/2015 - African Economic Conference 2015: “Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda”
- 06/11/2015 - 11/11/2015 - Development Evaluation Week