MDG Transition Report: Reliable statistics and integrated policy approach key to successful SDG and Agenda 2063 implementation
African countries will need better data, statistics, and policy coordination to ensure successful implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals. This was the consensus of a high-level panel convened in New York on September 21 for the launch of the joint MDGs to SDGs Transition Report 2016 – Towards an Integrated and Coherent Approach to Sustainable Development in Africa. The publication, the last in a series of MDG reports, takes stock of Africa’s performance over the past 15 years, and reflects on the challenges and opportunities ahead.
- 27/09/2016 - World Tourism Day 2016: The African Development Bank is contributing to improved access and infrastructure on the continent
- 27/09/2016 - AfDB in talks with CSOs on Africa’s transformative agenda
- 27/09/2016 - AfDB approves US $310 million Trade Facilitation Loan for Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- 27/10/2016 - 28/10/2016 - Workshop on Fighting Corruption and Tackling Illicit Financial Flows from Africa
- 05/12/2016 - 07/12/2016 - African Economic Conference 2016: “Feeding Africa: Towards Agro-Allied Industrialization for Inclusive Growth”