In its 2015 report for North Africa, the AfDB assessed the economies of the six countries in the region: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia. The report notes that the major transition period in the wake of the Arab Spring has led to democratic elections in almost all the countries of North Africa in 2014 and 2015. The report also highlights private sector development, the impact of falling commodity prices, unemployment, security challenges, transparency, foreign direct investment, education, and the role women and youth in the region that continues to boast the Bank’s largest portfolio.
- 23/11/2015 - 27/11/2015 - ALSF and partners conduct training on PPPs in Togo
- 25/11/2015 - 27/11/2015 - Revue par les pairs de la gestion axée sur les résultats de développement en Ouganda
- 25/11/2015 - 10/12/2015 - 16 Days of Activism to End Violence against Women
- 26/11/2015 - 27/11/2015 - AfDB Transport Forum 2015: Sustainable Transport for an Integrated Africa
- 04/12/2015 - 05/12/2015 - Structural Transformation of African Agriculture and Rural Spaces (STAARS)