The Program is open to all those meeting the eligibility conditions and the final list is reviewed by a Standing Internship Review Committee which has the responsibility of selecting interns. The Director of the Human Resources Department has the responsibility for the implementation of the Program and shall develop necessary modalities for its application.
The Program is annually in two sessions as follows:
- Winter - Session I: January through March.
- Summer - Session II: June through August.
The following is the calendar for Session II of the 2016 Internship Program:
- Senior integrity officer, IACD.1
- Senior strategy officer-COSP
- Principal strategy officer–operational procedures-COSP
- Chief strategy officer – Macroeconomist-COSP