The Program is open to all those meeting the eligibility conditions and the final list is reviewed by a Standing Internship Review Committee which has the responsibility of selecting interns. The Director of the Human Resources Department has the responsibility for the implementation of the Program and shall develop necessary modalities for its application.
The Program is annually in two sessions as follows:
- Winter - Session I: January through March.
- Summer - Session II: June through August.
The following is the calendar for Session II of the 2016 Internship Program:
- Coordinator, Africa Fertilizer Financing Mechanism (AFFM)
- Short Term Contract – STS (Temporary)
- Account assistant – financial reporting and treasury products section - FFCO.1
- Directors X5 (Climate change and green growth; Energy statistics, policy and regulation; Power systems development; Renewable energy; Transformative energy partnerships)