All the financial statements provided here are part of the Annual Report. The accompanying notes to the financial statements form part of the statements.
The rating agencies Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch Ratings, and the Japan Credit Rating Agency reaffirmed their AAA and AA+ rating of the African Development Bank’s senior and subordinated debt respectively, with a stable outlook. Their rating reflects the Bank’s strong membership support, its preferred creditor status, sound capital adequacy and prudent financial management and policies.
- 09/12/2015 - AfDB approves US $53 million for water in Zimbabwe and financial reform in Chad
- 12/08/2015 - Fitch affirms African Development Bank at ‘AAA’; Outlook stable
- 29/05/2015 - Interview with Stefan Nalletamby, Director, Financial Sector Development, AfDB
- 06/02/2015 - AfDB issues 1.375% USD 1 billion global benchmark due 12 February 2020
- 03/12/2014 - AfDB issues a 6.625% ZAR 500 Million Eurobond due 9 December 2017