The African Natural Resources Center (ANRC)
The African Natural Resources Center (ANRC) was created by the Bank in 2013 to deliver capacity building programs to African countries in natural resources management.
The scope combines renewable (water, forestry, land and fishery) and non-renewable (oil, gas and minerals) resources.
ANRC’s mandate is to assist African countries maximize development outcomes derived from Africa’s natural resources by boosting their capacity to achieve inclusive and sustained growth from natural resources.
Internally, the role of the Center is to bring cohesion to the Bank’s natural resources management initiatives, deepen knowledge and provide expertise to other Bank departments through country strategy papers.
More about the African Natural Resources Center
- 21/10/2016 - Côte d’Ivoire and AfDB launch key economic diversification project
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB invests US $20 million in Rx Healthcare Fund for quality healthcare delivery in Africa
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Evaluation Week to measure Africa’s transformation
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Helps Morocco Prepare for COP22
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD accorde une ligne de crédit de 60 millions d’Euros pour financer le commerce en Tunisie