Integrity and Anti-Corruption
The African Development Bank Group views corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices as highly inimical to the achievement of its mandate. In order to spur sustainable economic development and social progress on the continent, AfDB endorses a multipronged approach to combating these harmful practices. Consequently, IACD uses proactive measures including risk assessments and sensitization programmes to deter sanctionable practices and prevent their occurrence in internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group.
- 13/01/2016 - African Development Bank adopts Integrity Due Diligence Policy on non-sovereign operations, a mitigating strategy to safeguard its investment policy
- 10/12/2015 - International Anti-Corruption Day: AfDB calls for stronger measures in Africa
- 02/12/2015 - Integrity in Development: AfDB and Hitachi, Ltd. conclude settlement agreement
- 05/10/2015 - AfDB hosts Dakar workshop for CSOs on the role of technology in transparency
- 01/10/2015 - Integrity in Development Projects: AfDB and SNC-Lavalin settle corruption allegations