Integrity and Anti-Corruption
The African Development Bank Group views corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices as highly inimical to the achievement of its mandate. In order to spur sustainable economic development and social progress on the continent, AfDB endorses a multipronged approach to combating these harmful practices. Consequently, IACD uses proactive measures including risk assessments and sensitization programmes to deter sanctionable practices and prevent their occurrence in internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group.
- 02/12/2016 - African Economic Conference 2016: Ending hunger and enabling food security in Africa
- 02/12/2016 - Climate finance mobilization required to strengthen NDC ambition, says new report
- 02/12/2016 - Les agripreneurs africains à l’honneur
- 02/12/2016 - Report reveals 12% growth in financial commitments to Africa’s infrastructure development in 2015
- 02/12/2016 - Premier appui budgétaire de la BAD à la Mauritanie, destiné à diversifier l’économie du pays
- 02/12/2016 - 16TH African Water Facility Governing Council to meet in Abidjan