Integrity and Anti-Corruption
The African Development Bank Group views corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices as highly inimical to the achievement of its mandate. In order to spur sustainable economic development and social progress on the continent, AfDB endorses a multipronged approach to combating these harmful practices. Consequently, IACD uses proactive measures including risk assessments and sensitization programmes to deter sanctionable practices and prevent their occurrence in internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group.
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD accorde une ligne de crédit de 60 millions d’Euros pour financer le commerce en Tunisie
- 20/10/2016 - Habitat III: Multilateral Development Banks collaborate to support ‘New Urban Agenda’
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD octroie 28,5 milliards FCFA au Sénégal pour appuyer les réformes en matière de développement local
- 19/10/2016 - “If youth is our future, then we are already behind schedule,” AfDB President tells West African Ministerial Conference on Youth Employment in Africa
- 19/10/2016 - AfDB approves US $40-million corporate loan for Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)