Integrity and Anti-Corruption
The African Development Bank Group views corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices as highly inimical to the achievement of its mandate. In order to spur sustainable economic development and social progress on the continent, AfDB endorses a multipronged approach to combating these harmful practices. Consequently, IACD uses proactive measures including risk assessments and sensitization programmes to deter sanctionable practices and prevent their occurrence in internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group.
- 01/10/2016 - The Pan African Farmers’ organization delegation at the Bank to explore areas of collaboration
- 30/09/2016 - Towards enhancing the legal capacity of African government officials
- 30/09/2016 - Studies on West African corridors highlight improved performance and need for short term high impact projects to consolidate gains
- 30/09/2016 - “Nigeria is too big to fail" - Adesina Tells Private Sector
- 29/09/2016 - The Bank Group approves agriculture and forestry sector risk participations