Code of Conduct
The Bank has Code of Conduct for staff members and a separate Code of Conduct for Executive Directors. Their purpose is to outline basic principles of professional ethics expected from international civil servants, and is intended to provide guidance to Bank personnel to avoid situations of real or apparent conflict between their private interests and their public duties. They elucidate and supplement the relevant provisions of the Agreement Establishing the Bank ("AfDB Agreement"), the Staff Rules and Regulations, and other relevant legal instruments.
The Codes of Conduct do not set out to define every possible situation that may confront Bank personnel nor are they intended to be exhaustive or all inclusive. Bank personnel are expected to use their own good judgment or seek appropriate advice form the Head of Department or Unit, or the Director of Human Resources Management.
- 24/10/2016 - Governor of Zambezia Province in Mozambique launches Small Water Scheme financed by the African Development Bank
- 24/10/2016 - AfDB issues 1% US $1 Billion Global Benchmark due 2 November 2018
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Amadou Hott as Vice-President, Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Khaled Sherif as Vice-President, Regional Development, Integration and Business Delivery
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Pierre Guislain as Vice-President, Private Sector, Infrastructure and Industrialization