The Bank urges persons with knowledge of the occurrence of sanctionable practice to make reports to the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Department. While IACD accepts anonymous complaints, it encourages identifying information as anonymous allegations are often more difficult to pursue and may not fully address the complainant’s concerns. Further, the Bank employs a Whistle Blower Complaints and Handling Policy to protect whistle blowers from reprisals.
- 01/10/2016 - The Pan African Farmers’ organization delegation at the Bank to explore areas of collaboration
- 30/09/2016 - Towards enhancing the legal capacity of African government officials
- 30/09/2016 - Studies on West African corridors highlight improved performance and need for short term high impact projects to consolidate gains
- 30/09/2016 - “Nigeria is too big to fail" - Adesina Tells Private Sector
- 29/09/2016 - The Bank Group approves agriculture and forestry sector risk participations