The Bank urges persons with knowledge of the occurrence of sanctionable practice to make reports to the Integrity and Anti-Corruption Department. While IACD accepts anonymous complaints, it encourages identifying information as anonymous allegations are often more difficult to pursue and may not fully address the complainant’s concerns. Further, the Bank employs a Whistle Blower Complaints and Handling Policy to protect whistle blowers from reprisals.
- 21/10/2016 - Côte d’Ivoire and AfDB launch key economic diversification project
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB invests US $20 million in Rx Healthcare Fund for quality healthcare delivery in Africa
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Evaluation Week to measure Africa’s transformation
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Helps Morocco Prepare for COP22
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD accorde une ligne de crédit de 60 millions d’Euros pour financer le commerce en Tunisie