Integrity and Prevention Division
The Integrity and Prevention Division (IACD. 1) leads the Department’s proactive role in deterring and preventing corruption and other harmful practices in operations financed by the Bank. IACD.1 develops and implements proactive measures, including campaigns and outreach programs to train and assist operational staff and other partners of the Bank Group. The Division also develops due diligence tools and risk assessment programs to reduce vulnerability of Bank’s projects as well as mainstreams integrity concerns into project implementation processes. IACD.1’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 02/12/2016 - African Economic Conference 2016: Ending hunger and enabling food security in Africa
- 02/12/2016 - Climate finance mobilization required to strengthen NDC ambition, says new report
- 02/12/2016 - Les agripreneurs africains à l’honneur
- 02/12/2016 - Report reveals 12% growth in financial commitments to Africa’s infrastructure development in 2015
- 02/12/2016 - Premier appui budgétaire de la BAD à la Mauritanie, destiné à diversifier l’économie du pays
- 02/12/2016 - 16TH African Water Facility Governing Council to meet in Abidjan