Integrity and Prevention Division
The Integrity and Prevention Division (IACD. 1) leads the Department’s proactive role in deterring and preventing corruption and other harmful practices in operations financed by the Bank. IACD.1 develops and implements proactive measures, including campaigns and outreach programs to train and assist operational staff and other partners of the Bank Group. The Division also develops due diligence tools and risk assessment programs to reduce vulnerability of Bank’s projects as well as mainstreams integrity concerns into project implementation processes. IACD.1’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 01/10/2016 - The Pan African Farmers’ organization delegation at the Bank to explore areas of collaboration
- 30/09/2016 - Towards enhancing the legal capacity of African government officials
- 30/09/2016 - Studies on West African corridors highlight improved performance and need for short term high impact projects to consolidate gains
- 30/09/2016 - “Nigeria is too big to fail" - Adesina Tells Private Sector
- 29/09/2016 - The Bank Group approves agriculture and forestry sector risk participations