Integrity and Prevention Division
The Integrity and Prevention Division (IACD. 1) leads the Department’s proactive role in deterring and preventing corruption and other harmful practices in operations financed by the Bank. IACD.1 develops and implements proactive measures, including campaigns and outreach programs to train and assist operational staff and other partners of the Bank Group. The Division also develops due diligence tools and risk assessment programs to reduce vulnerability of Bank’s projects as well as mainstreams integrity concerns into project implementation processes. IACD.1’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Helps Morocco Prepare for COP22
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD accorde une ligne de crédit de 60 millions d’Euros pour financer le commerce en Tunisie
- 20/10/2016 - Habitat III: Multilateral Development Banks collaborate to support ‘New Urban Agenda’
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD octroie 28,5 milliards FCFA au Sénégal pour appuyer les réformes en matière de développement local
- 19/10/2016 - “If youth is our future, then we are already behind schedule,” AfDB President tells West African Ministerial Conference on Youth Employment in Africa