The Investigations Division (IACD.2) conducts investigations into allegations of fraud, corruption and other sanctionable practices within the Bank Group and in operations financed by the Bank Group. These include projects financed by the Bank, misconduct involving staff with regard to operations financed by the Bank Group, administrative budgets and misuse of Bank resources. In addition, the Division monitors compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines that relate to integrity and ethics; as well as reviews transactions and other operational material to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and applicable international conventions. IACD.2’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 09/12/2016 - Nobel laureate Eric Maskin addresses issues of globalization and inequality at 11th African Economic Conference
- 09/12/2016 - 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence: Message from the President of the African Development Bank
- 09/12/2016 - Le Groupe de la BAD va injecter 84,63 millions d’euros dans l’employabilité des jeunes et la protection sociale au Gabon
- 09/12/2016 - “We are better equipped to deliver results ”, say East African CSOs at AfDB workshop in Nairobi
- 09/12/2016 - What Africa can learn from China’s Green Revolution in its agro-allied industrialization quest
- 09/12/2016 - “Anyone can report issues to us”: 3 questions for Bubacarr Sankareh, Head of Investigations in the AfDB’s Integrity and Anti-Corruption Department