The Investigations Division (IACD.2) conducts investigations into allegations of fraud, corruption and other sanctionable practices within the Bank Group and in operations financed by the Bank Group. These include projects financed by the Bank, misconduct involving staff with regard to operations financed by the Bank Group, administrative budgets and misuse of Bank resources. In addition, the Division monitors compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines that relate to integrity and ethics; as well as reviews transactions and other operational material to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and applicable international conventions. IACD.2’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 24/10/2016 - Governor of Zambezia Province in Mozambique launches Small Water Scheme financed by the African Development Bank
- 24/10/2016 - AfDB issues 1% US $1 Billion Global Benchmark due 2 November 2018
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Amadou Hott as Vice-President, Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Khaled Sherif as Vice-President, Regional Development, Integration and Business Delivery
- 24/10/2016 - The African Development Bank Group appoints Pierre Guislain as Vice-President, Private Sector, Infrastructure and Industrialization