The Investigations Division (IACD.2) conducts investigations into allegations of fraud, corruption and other sanctionable practices within the Bank Group and in operations financed by the Bank Group. These include projects financed by the Bank, misconduct involving staff with regard to operations financed by the Bank Group, administrative budgets and misuse of Bank resources. In addition, the Division monitors compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines that relate to integrity and ethics; as well as reviews transactions and other operational material to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and applicable international conventions. IACD.2’s terms of reference were approved by the Bank on the 5th of July 2012.
- 27/09/2016 - AfDB approves US $310 million Trade Facilitation Loan for Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- 26/09/2016 - Adesina stresses need for Nigeria to incentivize its way out of recession
- 26/09/2016 - Leaders stress support for creating decent employment for youth in Africa
- 26/09/2016 - Ghana wins US $24 million to restore and expand sustainable forests through innovative public-private partnership
- 26/09/2016 - BAD-Guinée Bissau : Revue annuelle conjointe de la coopération