The Integrity and Anti-Corruption Department has the overriding mandate to carry out independent investigations into allegations of corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices in Bank Group Financed Operations. “Bank Group Financed Operations” are internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group. The Department also develops preventive measures to proactively reduce the potential for corruption, fraud, misconduct and other sanctionable practices within Bank Group Financed Operations. IACD’s operational responsibilities further include risk assessments and employment of surveillance measures towards investigations.
IACD was established in November 2005 and became operational in June 2006. In order to further strengthen the Bank’s anti-corruption agenda, the Board of Directors approved the restructuring of the Department on the 5th of July 2012. IACD’s mandate is reflected in its independence, authority, access and operations provided in its terms of reference.
- 26/09/2016 - Adesina stresses need for Nigeria to incentivize its way out of recession
- 26/09/2016 - Leaders stress support for creating decent employment for youth in Africa
- 26/09/2016 - Ghana wins US $24 million to restore and expand sustainable forests through innovative public-private partnership
- 26/09/2016 - BAD-Guinée Bissau : Revue annuelle conjointe de la coopération
- 26/09/2016 - AfDB President begins first official visit to Nigeria