Quest for the highest level of performance through continuous improvement of our skills and business practices
Working together in a spirit of creativity and mutual respect to achieve common objectives
Observing the highest standards of ethics, honesty and accountability at all times
Delivering the best quality service to our clients with utmost rigour and efficiency
Acting with clarity, equity and objectivity in designing, interpreting and applying Bank policies and procedures
I participated in the just concluded first African STI Forum in Nairobi which was supported to a larger extend by AfDB and it was very successful and relevant to all of us. Am glad to be associated with you. Keep up the good work and God bless your work. Long live Africa.
Caleb Kiprono Metto,
Youth Agency for Development of Science, Technology & Innovations (YADSTI) - www.yadsti.org
The information on the webpage is insightful and educative.
Besides, reading from your history, it seems the AfDB has achieved tremendous success.
Keep it up, I am proud to be an African
- 19/06/2013 - AfDB and United Nations University Sign Memorandum of Understanding on Sustainable Development in Africa
- 18/06/2013 - La BAD contribue pour 900.000 euros au renforcement des capacités en micro finance
- 18/06/2013 - AfDB Publishes 50 Year Review of Africa’s Health Sector
- 18/06/2013 - AfDB Committed to Fighting Desertification and Land Degradation in Africa
- 17/06/2013 - African Economic Conference 2013 - Call for Papers