Over the years, the Bank Group has continued to pursue its institutional reforms aimed at maximizing its development effectiveness and the quality of its operations, supporting efforts by its regional member countries and building their capacity to strengthen their economies. The Bank has also consolidated its role as the continent's premier development finance institution, a knowledge and research centre and the preeminent voice for African development issues. For purposes of accountability and efficient management, the Bank has adopted the following structure comprising six vice presidential complexes.
- 16/05/2013 - Annual Meetings 2013: Entrepreneurs to Showcase Work at Roundtable on Fostering Africa’s Innovation Revolution
- 16/05/2013 - Regional Community of Practice to Strengthen Results Management in COMESA Region
- 15/05/2013 - The AfDB provides 240 million euros for the crisis exit in Mali
- 14/05/2013 - ADF: A model of international cooperation
- 14/05/2013 - AfDB Civil Society Framework Dissemination for Better Impact in Countries