Resource Mobilization and Allocation Unit (ORMU)
The Resource Mobilization and Allocation Unit (ORMU) is responsible for mobilizing and allocating resources among the eligible Regional Member Countries (RMCs) via the Performance-Based Allocation (PBA) system. The Unit monitors the use of the allocated resources and produces a periodic Monitoring Report.
The ORMU reports directly to the Vice President, ORVP.
The ORMU’s activities are as follows:
- Coordinate the tri-annual ADF replenishment exercise and related resource mobilization work;
- Develop and update the resource allocation methodology in coordination with other International Financial Institutions;
- Manage the annual allocation of ADF resources and monitor the use of these resources;
- Manage all debt matters, including HIPC Decision and Completion Point documents.
- The President and the Board of Directors on the HIPC papers;
- The Senior Management Coordinating Committee on the ADF papers and meetings;
- All Complexes on coordination and preparation of documents for ADF replenishment consultations;
- All Operational Departments (including country and regional departments), Units, and Field Offices on allocation, utilization and monitoring of ADF resources.
- ADF Deputies and Donors;
- Other Multilateral Development Banks and other professional bodies on exchange of information and experience.
- 26/09/2013 - AfDB prices a new 5-year US Dollar Global bond
- 30/05/2013 - Illicit financial flows: Africa a net creditor to the rest of the world
- 29/05/2013 - AfDB Posts Strong 2012 Operations Results, Launches New Strategic Focus on Inclusive Growth
- 29/05/2013 - New AfDB-GFI Joint Report: Africa a Net Creditor to the Rest of the World
- 24/05/2013 - AfDB Returns to the Ugandan Capital Market With its Second Shilling Bond