The Vice-Presidency of Operations II: Sector Operations (OSVP), managed by Aly Abou-Sabaa, the Vice President for Operations, comprises the Agriculture and Agro-Industries Department (OSAN), the Human Development Department (OSHD) and the Governance, Economic and Financial Management Department (OSGE).
Responsible for analysis, sector work, and lending operations for projects across Africa, OSVP departments design and manage projects while the units are responsible for Bank policy and procedures that integrate crosscutting issues.
- 12/12/2013 - AfDB to play a greater role in natural resources stewardship on the continent
- 11/12/2013 - Côte d’Ivoire : La BAD réhabilite l’hôpital de Séguéla qui bénéficiera à environ 500.000 personnes
- 11/12/2013 - AfDB Launches Information Center for the Extractive Sector
- 11/12/2013 - AfDB Approves US $20 million Trade Finance Line of Credit for Shelter Afrique to Support Real Estate SMEs
- 11/12/2013 - AfDB publishes a comparative approach on the search for inclusive growth in North Africa