Integrity and Anti-Corruption
The African Development Bank Group views corruption, fraud and other sanctionable practices as highly inimical to the achievement of its mandate. In order to spur sustainable economic development and social progress on the continent, AfDB endorses a multipronged approach to combating these harmful practices. Consequently, IACD uses proactive measures including risk assessments and sensitization programmes to deter sanctionable practices and prevent their occurrence in internal corporate procurement issues and operations financed by the Bank Group.
Excellent initiative. But it's an initiative that should be assessed in its difficulty.
Familiar with the fight against corruption in Africa, I'm sure it's a long-term task. So We wish success to this new department.
Personally I believe any institution that really want to help the future
generation of this continent can’t do more than this. And trust me if other company would
emulate these practice it’s definitely will be the best way to contribute to the advancement of
Thank you ADB,
All the best and thanks for the good work you are doing.
- 09/12/2013 - International Anti-Corruption Day - Statement by Donald Kaberuka
- 14/12/2012 - L’intégrité : Une valeur fondamentale de la BAD
- 13/12/2012 - Integrity Matters - The AfDB Strengthens its Anti-Corruption Control Systems
- 05/07/2012 - AfDB Strengthens its Anti-Corruption Agenda and Procurement Rules
- 14/12/2011 - AfDB chief closes first commemoration of International Anti-Corruption Day