- 13/11/2009 - Fourth AEC-Researchers Track Missing Links in Africa’s Development
- 13/11/2009 - Policy Responses to the Financial Crisis: What Plan?
- 13/11/2009 - Debt Sustainability in Times of Financial Crisis
- 13/11/2009 - Fourth African Economic Conference-AfDB Underscores Need for Strong African Institutions
- 13/11/2009 - The Slowdown of Private Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in Rwanda and Burundi
- 13/11/2009 - Health as a Policy Priority
- 13/11/2009 - Invest in Education to Support Private Sector Growth
- 13/11/2009 - Industrial Performance in Africa: Education and Training Are Keys to Success
- 13/11/2009 - Remittances Impacting Household Poverty in Ghana
- 12/11/2009 - Poverty and Inequality
- 12/11/2009 - African Integration: Challenging but Possible
- 12/11/2009 - Confronting the Global Financial Crisis: Bank Efficiency in Africa
- 12/11/2009 - Fourth African Economic Conference-Imperative of Re-designing Africa’s Development Trajectory
- 12/11/2009 - AEC Participants Discuss Impact of Foreign Direct Investments on Poverty Reduction in Africa
- 12/11/2009 - Does Natural Resource Endowment Matter in Africa?
- 12/11/2009 - China: Threat or Opportunity?
- 11/11/2009 - Semi-Commercial Loans and Natural Resource Exploitation for Africa
- 11/11/2009 - The Financial Crisis, An Opportunity to Accelerate Investment
- 11/11/2009 - Importance of Women Entrepreneurship in Times of Economic Crisis
- 11/11/2009 - Experts Reflect on Imperative of Regional Action for Agriculture in Africa
AEC 2009-Concept Note (35 kB)