Have your say!, share your thoughts.
Tell your story.
Share your photos and videos.
Share with us your innovative ideas, your experience and your projects.
Share the problems and be part of the solutions.
Strategic Policy Leadership
- What are the most important policies that African leaders can pursue in the next five years to advance the Agenda 2063?
- Which aspects of the Bank’s operations and knowledge work are most crucial in supporting strategic policy leadership in Africa?
- What can African countries do to accelerate intra-regional trade and labour mobility?
- What role can the Bank play to help countries deepen intra-regional trade and labour mobility?
Productive Employment and Opportunities
- What should the African countries do to increase participation in global value chains with higher value added products, for job creation?
- In which specific areas is Bank’s support required to help countries achieve this endeavour?
Conflict and Fragility
- How can African leaders and institutions implement findings of the report of the High Level Panel on Fragile States in order to reduce conflict and fragility?
- How can the Bank best contribute to countries’ efforts towards reducing conflict and fragility?
This Discussion forum may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. AfDB does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any User of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.
L'éducation doit être le secteur prioritaire pour le développement humain durable et un moyen d'inclusion sociale contre toutes les formes de discrimination et, par conséquent, dans la lutte contre la pauvreté.