Young Professionals Program (YPP)
The Young Professionals Program (YPP) at the African Development Bank Group aims at attracting highly qualified and motivated professionals from its member countries, who are committed to African development, have demonstrated outstanding academic and professional achievement, as well as effective team work and leadership potential.
Through the YPP, the Bank aims to ensure continuity and excellence in both the management of its projects and the provision of policy advice to its regional member countries. Young Professionals have the opportunity to work across the continent and be at the forefront of exciting Bank initiatives that are helping to shape Africa’s future.
Learn about the Young Professionals Program
- Overview of the Program
- Eligibility for the Program
- Features of the Program
- Testimonials from Current Young Professionals
The Young Professional Program for 2015 is closed.
- Principal Strategy Officer - COSP
- Division Manager, Financial Inclusion (OFSD.2)
- Division Manager – Capital Markets & Financial Operations
- Director- Human Resources