- Economic growth in 2013 continued the acceleration begun in 2012, driven by a huge investment programme and port activity.
- Budgetary discipline and debt management were major challenges in the absence of a new IMF programme to tackle them.
- The government needs to broaden growth to reduce the poverty that has greatly worsened over the past decade.
- 08/10/2014 - African Development Bank: Partner of choice for the Eastern Africa we want
- 20/02/2014 - Djibouti : la Facilité africaine de l’eau aide à accroitre l’accès à l’eau des communautés pastorales de Saday
- 06/11/2013 - AfDB rolls out the first capacity building program on Value for Money in Social Service Delivery in East Africa
- 14/10/2013 - AfDB gender interventions to be tailored to realities on the ground, says its Special Envoy on Gender
- 19/09/2013 - Djibouti-Ethiopia Power Interconnection: Hydro-Powering East Africa
|Area:||22,980 sq km|
|Total Population 2013:||0.9 Million|
|Urban Population 2013:||77.22%|
|Female Population 2013:||49.77%|
|GDP:||US$ 1.4 Billion|
|GNI Per Capita 2013:||US$ 1,090|
|Crude Birth Rate (per 1000):||27.48%|
|Human Development Index (rank / 187):||164|
|Human Development Index (scale 0 to 1):||0.445|
|Cumulative Approvals (1967-2013):||UA 190.4 Million|