Generating Knowledge, Sharing Knowledge
- 19/06/2015 - AfDB, IMF East AFRITAC and World Bank working together with East African Community to support efforts to produce better public debt statistics
- 25/05/2015 - Africa: making growth more inclusive hinges on unlocking potential of local economies, says the African Economic Outlook 2015
- 19/05/2015 - Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2015
- Working Paper 225 - Measuring the Impact of Micro-Health Insurance on Healthcare Utilization: A Bayesian Potential Outcomes Approach
- Working Paper 224 - La Sophistication des Exportations des Fruits, Légumes et Dérivés dans l’Espace UEMOA
- Working Paper 223 - Eliminating Extreme Poverty in Africa: Trends, Policies and the Role of International Organizations
This is the sixteenth volume of Gender, Poverty and Environmental Indicators on African Countries published by the Statistics Department of the African Development Bank Group. The publication provides some information on the broad development trends relating to gender, poverty and environmental issues in the 53 African countries. Gender, Poverty and Environmental Indicators on African Countries 2015 was prepared by the Economic and Social Statistics Division of the Statistics Department.