Economics & Research
- 27/08/2015 - AfDB conducts national statistics training and capacity building workshop for partners and representatives from 20 African countries
- 20/08/2015 - Meles Zenawi Foundation holds inaugural symposium on the African Democratic Developmental State
- 20/08/2015 - Inaugural Meles Zenawi Foundation Symposium focuses on “The African Democratic Developmental State”
Africa’s poverty rates have continued to decline, despite the adverse effects of the recent food, fuel, and global economic crisis, according to the 2014 MDG Report, “Assessing Progress towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in Africa”, produced annually by the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), the African Union Commission (AUC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Working Paper 225 - Measuring the Impact of Micro-Health Insurance on Healthcare Utilization: A Bayesian Potential Outcomes Approach
- Working Paper 224 - La Sophistication des Exportations des Fruits, Légumes et Dérivés dans l’Espace UEMOA
- Working Paper 223 - Eliminating Extreme Poverty in Africa: Trends, Policies and the Role of International Organizations