Economics & Research
- 19/06/2015 - AfDB, IMF East AFRITAC and World Bank working together with East African Community to support efforts to produce better public debt statistics
- 25/05/2015 - Africa: making growth more inclusive hinges on unlocking potential of local economies, says the African Economic Outlook 2015
- 19/05/2015 - Launch of the African Economic Outlook 2015
Africa’s poverty rates have continued to decline, despite the adverse effects of the recent food, fuel, and global economic crisis, according to the 2014 MDG Report, “Assessing Progress towards the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) in Africa”, produced annually by the African Development Bank (AfDB), the Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), the African Union Commission (AUC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Working Paper 225 - Measuring the Impact of Micro-Health Insurance on Healthcare Utilization: A Bayesian Potential Outcomes Approach
- Working Paper 224 - La Sophistication des Exportations des Fruits, Légumes et Dérivés dans l’Espace UEMOA
- Working Paper 223 - Eliminating Extreme Poverty in Africa: Trends, Policies and the Role of International Organizations