Prior to joining the Bank in October 2010, Ousman Gajigo worked at the World Bank and the Earth Institute, Columbia University. He received his PhD in Development Economics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. His research interests are agriculture, labor economics, entrepreneurship, education and health.
“Rice Production in sub-Saharan Africa: Will Imports Continue to Grow” (with G. Denning), in D. Dawe, (ed) Rice Crisis: Markets, Policies and Food security, 2010
“Expanding Economic Opportunities for Women in Africa” (with Hallward-Driemeier, Aterido, Blackden and Rasteletti), 2011. World Bank Publication.
“The Interaction between Health and Fertility: Evidence from the Ivory Coast” – Journal of Health and Population in Developing Countries, 2003.
- Anyanwu, John Chukwudi
- Arvanitis, Yannis
- Faye, Issa
- Gajigo, Ousman
- Kangoye, Thierry
- Krüger, Ralf
- Moummi, Ahmed
- Mthuli, Ncube
- Moyo, Jennifer Mbabazi
- Mutambatsere, Emelly
- Ndiaye, Guirane Samba
- Oduor, Jacob
- Ondiege, Peter
- Osei, Barfour
- Salami, Adeleke
- Triki, Thouraya
- Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey
- Yaméogo, Nadège Désirée
- 21/05/2013 - AfDB Builds Capacity in Education through Education Research Awards
- 14/03/2013 - Will the CFA Franc have to be devaluated again?
- 28/02/2013 - Country Economic/Thematic Review Meeting: “Promoting Economic Reforms in Developing Countries: Rethinking Budgetary Aid?”
- 28/02/2013 - Promoting Economic Reforms in Developing Countries Rethinking Budgetary Aid?
- 26/02/2013 - US-Africa Trade Up More Than 500% But Many African Countries Losing Out, Washington-based Expert Tells AfDB Staff
- 19/02/2013 - The AfDB is Launching Africa’s Information Highway
- 14/02/2013 - AfDB 2013 Annual Meetings to debate Africa’s Structural Transformation
- 12/02/2013 - Diaspora Bonds in an African Context
- 06/12/2012 - Forum on Youth Unemployment Sets the Stage for 2012 Launch of the African Economic Outlook in Cairo
- 05/12/2012 - Atelier régional sur le gouvernement électronique pour les pays de la SADC à Maseru