Thouraya Triki is Principal Economist within the Development Research Department of the African Development Bank. Prior to joining the Bank, she worked as an associate Dean at the Mediterranean School of Business where she handled the school daily operations and expansion plan. Thouraya previously lectured in the finance department of HEC Montreal and IESEG School of Management. She also consulted on various finance themes for European financial institutions, including Dexia Asset Management and Banque Populaire du Nord. She holds a Ph.D. and a master degree in finance from HEC Montreal (Canada). Her research work and publications focus on financial sector issues including, Financial Corporate Governance, Islamic and Socially Responsible Investments, Private equity, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Financing Africa: through the crisis and Beyond, 2011, with T. Beck (Tilburg University), S. Maimbo (The World Bank) and I. Faye (African Development Bank), World Bank Publications, ISBN 0821387979, 308 pages.
- How Successful are Women in Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Evidence from the US Market, 2012, with Hind Sami (Université Lyon) and Loredana Ureche-Rangau (Université de Picardie Jules Verne), published in S. Boubaker and D. Nguyen (Ed), Board of Directors and Corporate Social Responsibility, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Africa’s Quest for Development: Can Sovereign Wealth Funds help?, 2011, with I. Faye (African Development Bank), International Finance Review, Issue 12.
- On Risk Management Determinants: What Really Matters, 2012, with G. Dionne (HEC Montreal), European Journal of Finance, Forthcoming.
- Consolidation and Value Creation in the Insurance Industry: The Role of Governance, with N. Boubakri and G. Dionne (HEC Montreal), 2008, Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 32, Iss.1, 56-68
- Stock options and firm performance: New evidence from the French market, with L. Ureche-Rangu (IESEG School of Management), 2012, Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting, Forthcoming.
- Anyanwu, John Chukwudi
- Arvanitis, Yannis
- Faye, Issa
- Gajigo, Ousman
- Kangoye, Thierry
- Krüger, Ralf
- Moummi, Ahmed
- Mthuli, Ncube
- Moyo, Jennifer Mbabazi
- Mutambatsere, Emelly
- Ndiaye, Guirane Samba
- Oduor, Jacob
- Ondiege, Peter
- Osei, Barfour
- Salami, Adeleke
- Triki, Thouraya
- Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey
- Yaméogo, Nadège Désirée
- 14/03/2013 - Will the CFA Franc have to be devaluated again?
- 28/02/2013 - Country Economic/Thematic Review Meeting: “Promoting Economic Reforms in Developing Countries: Rethinking Budgetary Aid?”
- 28/02/2013 - Promoting Economic Reforms in Developing Countries Rethinking Budgetary Aid?
- 26/02/2013 - US-Africa Trade Up More Than 500% But Many African Countries Losing Out, Washington-based Expert Tells AfDB Staff
- 19/02/2013 - The AfDB is Launching Africa’s Information Highway
- 14/02/2013 - AfDB 2013 Annual Meetings to debate Africa’s Structural Transformation
- 12/02/2013 - Diaspora Bonds in an African Context
- 06/12/2012 - Forum on Youth Unemployment Sets the Stage for 2012 Launch of the African Economic Outlook in Cairo
- 05/12/2012 - Atelier régional sur le gouvernement électronique pour les pays de la SADC à Maseru
- 03/12/2012 - Project Implementation Workshop Kicks Off in Khartoum, Sudan