Levels of financial management
Financial management systems include budget planning and implementation, procurement, financial statement preparation and reporting as well as audit. These systems are utilized across government and apply equally to ministries and other government agencies that may be implementing a budget support or sector loan, an investment project loan, a line of credit or a grant.
- 26/04/2013 - AfDB Facilitates Energy Diversification and Access to Clean Energy with the Approval of a €115 Million Loan to Turkana Wind Power Project in Kenya
- 18/04/2013 - AfDB provides USD 38 million for skills development and job creation in Rwanda
- 17/04/2013 - AfDB reinforces regional integration support with USD 232.5 million Tanzania-Kenya road financing
- 14/03/2013 - AfDB Road Improvement Project to Benefit 800,000 People, Create 12,000 Jobs in Uganda
- 14/03/2013 - AfDB Approves US $73 Million for Irrigation and Road Projects in Malawi