Levels of financial management
Financial management systems include budget planning and implementation, procurement, financial statement preparation and reporting as well as audit. These systems are utilized across government and apply equally to ministries and other government agencies that may be implementing a budget support or sector loan, an investment project loan, a line of credit or a grant.
- 05/12/2013 - AfDB Board approves $28.92 million in support to Côte d’Ivoire Youth Employability and Insertion Support Programme
- 05/12/2013 - Board of AfDB approves Strategic Framework and Operational Guidelines for the ADF Partial Credit Guarantee Instrument
- 05/12/2013 - AfDB Board Approves Fully Flexible Loan Product: Embedding Risk Management Features in Sovereign and Sovereign-Guaranteed Loans
- 04/12/2013 - AfDB Board approves combined 2013-2017 Country Strategy Paper and 2013 Portfolio Review for Côte d’Ivoire
- 04/12/2013 - AfDB Boards approve US $4.89 billion for 2014 Borrowing Program