Performance monitoring techniques in project management
The objective of using performance monitoring techniques as a key element in the management of projects is to:
- Provide the management of the EA, the borrower and the Bank with an effective means of measuring the progress of a project, its components, and the adequacy and timeliness of the provision and use of funds.
- Regularly assess the achievement of or the potential for achieving technical, financial, and economic goals of the project.
- Determine the form and nature of corrective actions necessary to achieve goals monitored by performance indicators.
- Assist in defining new or modified performance measures that may be more effective, and to replace any that may be ineffective.
- 07/07/2014 - AfDB approves USD 75 million non-sovereign guarantee corporate loan for energy project in Southern Tunisia
- 30/06/2014 - AfDB creates African pilot climate technology and finance centre with GEF support
- 27/06/2014 - Central African Republic: mission to activate resumption of African Development Bank support
- 26/06/2014 - Technical Cooperation: The United Kingdom to provide AfDB with additional resources to benefit regional member countries
- 25/06/2014 - AfDB approves US$ 117 million loan for Mauritius power plant