Performance monitoring techniques in project management
The objective of using performance monitoring techniques as a key element in the management of projects is to:
- Provide the management of the EA, the borrower and the Bank with an effective means of measuring the progress of a project, its components, and the adequacy and timeliness of the provision and use of funds.
- Regularly assess the achievement of or the potential for achieving technical, financial, and economic goals of the project.
- Determine the form and nature of corrective actions necessary to achieve goals monitored by performance indicators.
- Assist in defining new or modified performance measures that may be more effective, and to replace any that may be ineffective.
- 15/12/2014 - AfDB approves US $500 million for Development Bank of Nigeria to support MSMEs
- 10/12/2014 - The Bank Group approves second phase of Uganda Markets and Agricultural Trade Improvement Program
- 10/12/2014 - African Development Bank Group’s Board Approves 2015 Borrowing Program
- 27/11/2014 - AfDB approves the revision of the financing plan of Suez power project to assure timely, smooth completion
- 27/11/2014 - Madagascar - La BAD approuve la deuxième phase du Projet de Réhabilitation et d’Extension du Périmètre de Bas-Mangoky