Performance monitoring techniques in project management
The objective of using performance monitoring techniques as a key element in the management of projects is to:
- Provide the management of the EA, the borrower and the Bank with an effective means of measuring the progress of a project, its components, and the adequacy and timeliness of the provision and use of funds.
- Regularly assess the achievement of or the potential for achieving technical, financial, and economic goals of the project.
- Determine the form and nature of corrective actions necessary to achieve goals monitored by performance indicators.
- Assist in defining new or modified performance measures that may be more effective, and to replace any that may be ineffective.
- 05/03/2015 - Global Environment Facility (GEF) supports climate resilience in Uganda
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB helps strengthen the resilience of socio-ecological systems in Lake Chad Basin
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB donates US $10 million to reform economic governance in Burundi
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB makes US $250-million loan to state owned company Transnet in South Africa
- 18/12/2014 - AfDB provides US $108 million to repair the Tshikapa-Mbuji Mayi road and rural infrastructure in DRC