Risk management products
To manage risks related to its loans, the African Development Bank offers to its borrowers risk management products including interest rate swaps, currency swaps, commodity swaps, index swaps, caps and floors, and collars. These instruments are provided at prevailing market conditions. All the borrowers having a loan from the African Development Bank are eligible for a risk management product in relation to that loan.
- Financial Products Offered by the African Development Bank
This brochure presents the general terms and conditions of the African Development Bank financial products.
- Guidelines for risk management products
Guidelines for the implementation of risk management products offered by the African Development Bank as approved by the President and amended from time to time.
- Risk management products user manual
This manual is designed to give a quick and useful overview to borrowers about the risk management products offered by the Bank. The manual provides all the necessary information to request a risk management product transaction from the African Development Bank.
- Risk management products request form
Borrowers must use this form to request a risk management product transaction from the African Development Bank.
- 10/12/2013 - Financial Inclusion for a Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Africa
- 21/10/2013 - Board Pays Tribute to Outgoing Executive Director, Walter C. Jones
- 26/09/2013 - AfDB prices a new 5-year US Dollar Global bond
- 24/09/2013 - Money transfers from Tunisians living abroad: an untapped goldmine
- 31/07/2013 - President’s U.S.Treasury Awards Blog - Debating Africa and the Global Economy on US Public Radio