Latest update 25/09/2015
Did you know?
At the end of 2015, the Bank had made USD 112 billion of loans and grants since 1967, through some 4370 operations. In 2015, it disbursed some USD 8.8 billion in 240 operations.
- 19/08/2014 - $210 million response: AfDB steps up efforts to curb Ebola outbreak in West Africa
- 31/07/2014 - African Water Facility promotes private sanitation venture to curb water-borne diseases and turn waste into energy in Kenya
- 19/06/2014 - AfDB Approves a New Strategy to Address Fragility and Build Resilience in Africa
- 16/06/2014 - African Development Fund approves US $46.2 million for post-conflict reintegration and support programme
- 29/05/2014 - One billion people, one billion opportunities: AfDB approves its first Human Capital Strategy