Latest update 06/06/2016
Did you know?
At the end of 2015, the Bank had made USD 112 billion of loans and grants since 1967, through some 4370 operations. In 2015, it disbursed some USD 8.8 billion in 240 operations.
- 05/03/2015 - Global Environment Facility (GEF) supports climate resilience in Uganda
- 31/07/2014 - African Water Facility promotes private sanitation venture to curb water-borne diseases and turn waste into energy in Kenya
- 30/06/2014 - AfDB creates African pilot climate technology and finance centre with GEF support
- 23/06/2014 - AfDB finances construction of two hydropower plants in Burundi
- 20/06/2014 - Swaziland - La BAD finance un projet inclusif de services d’eau et d’assainissement pour un montant de 23 millions de dollars