- 21/11/2014 - Low-Income African Countries Get Go-Ahead for Green Energy, Climate Resilience and Forest Management
- 19/11/2014 - Rural and low-income Kenyans to benefit from AfDB energy loan
- 04/11/2014 - AfDB Reaffirms its Support to Geothermal Development in East Africa
- 30/10/2014 - AfDB strongly committed to preserving ecosystems and wildlife in Africa
- 24/10/2014 - La FAE à la conférence du Havre, en France : une meilleure gestion de l’eau, condition d’un développement économique durable
- 23/10/2014 - AfDB and SREP help promote renewable energy in Mali
Emergency Relief - 2013 Floods
Strengthening Climate Resilience in the Kafue Basin
Projet pour la conservation de la biodiversité en Afrique centrale (Cameroun)
It is important for AfDB to continue emphasising on climate change issues even as it continues to contrinute towards Africa's growth path. It is important to intergrate CC issues in all development programs of African countries since CC could wipe out all development gains.
Climate change is a contributing factor in the current humanitarian situation in the east and the horn of Africa. Careful monitoring and creating programs on cimate change is a step towards mitigating the so called 'slow moving emergencies'. Wonderful AfDB.
Your contribution to CCA is of good use especially to the indigenoues groups in Africa. I wish you would extend and support it especially to the grassroot communities majority of who are the primary beneficiaries
It is quite a welcome development from Afdb to address the issue of climate change in Africa. This effort should be sustained coupled with pragmatic measures.