- 16/10/2014 - AfDB approves US $231 million for building resilience to food and nutrition insecurity in the Sahel
- 23/05/2014 - Mauritania: AfDB funding emergency humanitarian relief for flood victims
- 17/04/2014 - Afrique de l’Ouest : L’une des toutes premières institutions régionales de gestion des eaux souterraines voit le jour, grâce à une étude financée par la Facilité africaine de l’eau
- 13/08/2013 - Adaptation to Climate Change: Water and Agriculture Sectors
- 07/05/2013 - Climate Investment Funds Give North Africa and Middle East Green Light for Revised Regional Solar Plan
- 28/03/2012 - Integrated Fight Against Aquatic Plant Proliferation in West Africa
Unfortunately your search did not return any results
- Make sure all your keywords are spelt correctly.
- Try more generic keywords.
- Try less restrictive filters.
It is important for AfDB to continue emphasising on climate change issues even as it continues to contrinute towards Africa's growth path. It is important to intergrate CC issues in all development programs of African countries since CC could wipe out all development gains.
Climate change is a contributing factor in the current humanitarian situation in the east and the horn of Africa. Careful monitoring and creating programs on cimate change is a step towards mitigating the so called 'slow moving emergencies'. Wonderful AfDB.
Your contribution to CCA is of good use especially to the indigenoues groups in Africa. I wish you would extend and support it especially to the grassroot communities majority of who are the primary beneficiaries
It is quite a welcome development from Afdb to address the issue of climate change in Africa. This effort should be sustained coupled with pragmatic measures.