Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 19/06/2015 - Africa’s infrastructure drive must take into account health and gender to be sustainable
- 16/06/2015 - International Day of the African Child, 16 June
- 04/06/2015 - Water, sanitation and hygiene: three crucial factors for health
- 04/06/2015 - Boosting Agriculture, Services and Value Chains is Key to Africa’s Competitiveness
- 01/06/2015 - AfDB and World Bank working together to strengthen Ebola response in Africa
- 27/05/2015 - African economies to rebound in 2015, despite uncertain global conditions