Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 20/04/2015 - Brokering better global development: Kaberuka at the helm of the AfDB
- 17/04/2015 - $300 million top-up from AfDB to support countries’ Post-Ebola Recovery Programs
- 17/04/2015 - Heads of State, World Bank honour AfDB President
- 16/04/2015 - Africa Rising: Economic growth and development successes continue
- 08/04/2015 - From farm to plate: The AfDB joins the fight against malnutrition in Côte d'Ivoire
- 27/03/2015 - Ebola doctors come home: AfDB joins ECOWAS and Government of Côte d’Ivoire in welcome ceremony