Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 19/11/2015 - AfDB showcases Mali’s Community Led Total Sanitation on World Toilet Day
- 19/11/2015 - World Toilet Day - AfDB mobilises support to end flying toilets and open defecation
- 04/11/2015 - African economists discuss impact of job-hunting doctors on healthcare quality
- 04/11/2015 - Economists discuss new guidelines to measure household poverty
- 04/11/2015 - Poverty and inequality in Africa as seen by young researchers
- 03/11/2015 - MDG Report 2015: Sub-Saharan Africa lags behind the other developing regions on most targets, despite progress
|P-MG-IC0-002|| ASSISTANCE ALIMENTAIRE ET NUTRITIONNELLE D'URGENCE GRAND SUD ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-SD-IBD-006|| BUILDING CAPACITY FOR INCLUSIVE SERVICE DELIVERY ||ApprovedAPVD|