Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
MIC-Realisation de l'enquête démographique et de santé 2010
MIC - Renforcement de la caisse nationale d'assurance maladie et de garantie sociale (CNMAGS)
- 04/06/2013 - Africa calls for a new type of leadership for her transformation
- 31/05/2013 - Civil society plays a crucial role in the improvement of social services in Africa
- 22/05/2013 - Launch of The ONE Campaign 2013 DATA Report, Financing the Fight for Africa’s Transformation
- 20/05/2013 - Pour un droit à la santé inclusif : l’expérience réussie dans une Kasbah au Maroc
- 08/05/2013 - The AfDB supports economic recovery in Mali with a loan of more than 30 billion CFA francs
AfDB Group Malaria Control Strategy (489 KB)