Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 01/10/2015 - AfDB approves US $141.71-million for the Dar es Salaam Bus Rapid Transit System Project
- 01/10/2015 - African Development Bank speeds US $16-million relief for water and sanitation in Zimbabwe
- 26/09/2015 - AfDB President moves forward to implement Sustainable Development Goals
- 25/09/2015 - International Financial Institutions Back New Global Development Agenda with Stepped-Up Support
- 22/09/2015 - From the MDGs to the SDGs: Africa at a crossroads
- 17/09/2015 - Ten finalists shortlisted for Second West Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing awards
|P-MG-IC0-002|| ASSISTANCE ALIMENTAIRE ET NUTRITIONNELLE D'URGENCE GRAND SUD ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-SD-IBD-006|| BUILDING CAPACITY FOR INCLUSIVE SERVICE DELIVERY ||ApprovedAPVD|