Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 17/02/2015 - AfDB Board mulls sustained holistic approaches to defeat Ebola
- 12/02/2015 - L’Observatoire de l’Afrique de l’Ouest N°5 - Les enjeux de santé en Afrique de l’Ouest
- 29/01/2015 - AfDB Board approves Guinea Bissau’s 2015-2019 Country Strategy Paper
- 19/12/2014 - African Development Bank has provided decisive support to stop the spread of Ebola in Mali
- 01/12/2014 - World AIDS Day 2014 - Statement by Donald Kaberuka
- 27/11/2014 - Building resilience to climate change: World Bank and AfDB partner to improve hydrological and meteorological systems in Africa