Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
Emergency Assistance to Support Efforts at Controlling
Categories: Sierra Leone
Projet d’aide d’urgence pour le renforcement de la surveillance épidémiologique du cholera
Categories: Central African Republic
- 28/03/2013 - International Development of Health services: North Africa’s Export Prospects
- 07/03/2013 - The African Water Facility Increases Access to Water Supply and Sanitation, Fights Cholera in Zimbabwe
- 07/03/2013 - International Women's Day 2013 - The Gender Agenda: Gaining Momentum
- 07/03/2013 - International Women’s Day: AfDB Experience in Promoting Gender Equality in Africa
- 18/02/2013 - The African Development Fund: 40 Years of Contribution to Africa’s Social and Economic Transformation
AfDB Group Malaria Control Strategy (489 KB)