Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 04/09/2015 - Ebola: A threat to Africa and the world
- 13/08/2015 - Youth employment in Africa under the spotlight
- 17/07/2015 - Bridging gap in the health care sector: AfDB offers strategic analysis on financing innovatively with the private sector
- 19/06/2015 - Africa’s infrastructure drive must take into account health and gender to be sustainable
- 16/06/2015 - International Day of the African Child, 16 June
- 04/06/2015 - Water, sanitation and hygiene: three crucial factors for health