Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 27/05/2015 - African economies to rebound in 2015, despite uncertain global conditions
- 25/05/2015 - TEDx Abidjan: Voices of hope set tone for 2015 AfDB Annual Meetings
- 22/05/2015 - Liberian President Ellen Sirleaf Johnson in Abidjan for talks on fixing Africa’s Primary Healthcare
- 20/04/2015 - Brokering better global development: Kaberuka at the helm of the AfDB
- 17/04/2015 - $300 million top-up from AfDB to support countries’ Post-Ebola Recovery Programs
- 17/04/2015 - Heads of State, World Bank honour AfDB President