Health and the provision of quality health services for all are vital to the growth and prosperity of Africa. Africa has 6 out of 10 fastest growing economies but it also has the highest disease burden in the world.
The AfDB invests in health systems that provide access to quality services for all and health industries that foster economic growth, technological innovation and job creation.
- 04/04/2014 - Zambia Finance Minister welcomes launch of country-focused Development Effectiveness Review
- 27/08/2013 - AfDB Launches Pilot Business Development Initiative in the Industries and Services Sectors for Zambia and Tanzania
- 19/06/2013 - Ministries, Partners and Experts to Meet at AfDB Africa-Asia Knowledge Exchange on Universal Health Coverage
- 27/12/2012 - AfDB President Says Africa’s Development on Track Despite Global Financial Crisis
- 24/10/2012 - South Africa - A Multi-Stakeholder Consultation on the AfDB’s Human Capital Development Strategy 2013-2017