Human Capital Development
Africa is going through profound shifts - demographic, economical, technological, political and environmental. These severely affect its most important resource: Africa’s 1 billion people.
Africa’s economic growth (on average 6%) has not been inclusive and its people have not reaped the benefits.
With the continent’s population set to more than double by 2050, its greatest asset will be Africa’s capacity to harness its human capital.
In order to capture this demographic dividend, the AfDB’s new Human Capital Development Strategy will focuse on skills for competitiveness and employment opportunities, value for money, accountability and voice in efficient and inclusive service delivery and financial and social systems that ensure inclusion and social cohesion.
- 25/11/2015 - Global climate deal could transform Africa’s progress, according to African Development Bank
- 25/11/2015 - Le président de la BAD à Paris pour un accord de cofinancement décisif avec l’AFD
- 24/11/2015 - La BAD octroi un don de 7,61 millions d’euros en financement de l’appui institutionnel aux Comores
- 24/11/2015 - 16 Days of Activism to End Violence against Women
- 23/11/2015 - AfDB Annual Report 2015 for North Africa: Taking the pulse of the region
- 23/11/2015 - AfDB supports small-scale irrigation in Kenya’s rural communities
|P-MG-IC0-002|| ASSISTANCE ALIMENTAIRE ET NUTRITIONNELLE D'URGENCE GRAND SUD ||ApprovedAPVD|
|P-DJ-IZ0-001|| AIDE D'URGENCE POUR UNE ASSISTANCE AUX REFUGIES EN PROVENANCE DU YEMEN ||ApprovedAPVD|