Goal 4: Reduce child mortality
Lagging health indicators
Performance on health indicators such as infant, under-five and maternal mortality is still improving, but not fast enough to achieve the goals. Immunization coverage, in contrast, has expanded rapidly and only two countries record less than 50 per cent coverage.
- 21/04/2013 - International Financial Institutions Agree to Share Data to Improve Development Outcomes and Lay the Groundwork for the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- 14/03/2013 - African Ministers and Stakeholders Meet in Tunisia to Shape Africa’s Post-MDG Agenda
- 05/03/2013 - Africa-Wide Consultation on the Post-2015 Development Agenda and Review of Africa’s Progress Toward the MDGs
- 11/12/2012 - Common Position on Africa’s Post-2015 Development Agenda Set to Take Shape in Senegal
- 17/10/2012 - AfDB and the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty