Ms. Cecilia Akintomide is the Secretary General (SEGL) of the African Development Bank. Prior to assuming the position in May 2010, she served in several positions in the Bank, including Division Manager for Public and Private Sector Operations, in the General Counsel and Legal Services (GECL) Department, and Chief Legal Counsel, Administrative and Institutional Affairs. Before joining the Bank, Ms. Akintomide worked in law firms in Nigeria and the United States of America, including O. Thomas & Co. (Solicitors) (Lagos, Nigeria) and Weil, Gotshal & Manges (New York, U.S.A.). Ms. Akintomide holds a Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo Univeristy, Ile-Ife, Nigeria), a Master of Laws Degree from both the University of Miami Law School (Florida, U.S.A.) and the University of Pennsylvania Law School (Pennsylvania, U.S.A), and is a member of both the Nigerian and New York State Bars.
- 21/10/2016 - La BAD et la Côte d’Ivoire lancent un projet clé pour la diversification économique du pays
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB invests US $20 million in Rx Healthcare Fund for quality healthcare delivery in Africa
- 21/10/2016 - AfDB Evaluation Week to measure Africa’s transformation
- 21/10/2016 - COP22 : la BAD aide le Maroc dans ses préparatifs
- 20/10/2016 - La BAD accorde une ligne de crédit de 60 millions d’Euros pour financer le commerce en Tunisie