African Development Bank President, Akinwumi Adesina, on Wednesday urged Canadian business leaders to “be part of the action and seize investment opportunities on the continent.” Adesina made the call while meeting with 80 leading representatives of the Canada-Africa Chamber of Commerce in Toronto.
- 19/09/2018 - African Development Bank President Adesina urges Canada to be present at Africa’s investment table
- 19/09/2018 - In Japan, African Development Bank President woos investors, promotes development agenda for Africa through agriculture
- 19/09/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement émet une obligation globale de référence de 2 milliards $ à 5 ans
- 17/09/2018 - 20/09/2018 - African Development Bank President Adesina to embark on four-day working visit to Canada to strengthen bilateral ties
- 18/09/2018 - 20/09/2018 - Global Public Procurement Conference 2018