The African Development Bank (ADB) is investing nearly CFAF 35 billion (about €53.5 million) in this new 30MW power plant. Built on the Lom Pangar Dam, also financed by the AfDB, the plant would enable the electrification of about 150 villages in Cameroon. Akinwumi Adesina laid the foundation stone of the project, which in line with the first of the Bank’s High 5 development priorities – Light up and power Africa.
- 21/07/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation - Calls for papers
- 20/07/2017 - ALSF Management Board welcomes its two newest members, Bruce Montador and Rafique Mahomed
- 19/07/2017 - L’ADEA félicite le Ghana et les Seychelles pour la qualité de leur système d’information pour la gestion de l’enseignement supérieur (SIGES)
- 01/08/2017 - 03/08/2017 - Improving Accountability of Development Projects in West Africa - Joint CAO-IFC / BCRM-AfDB Regional Workshops in Abidjan
- 04/09/2017 - 08/09/2017 - Africa Green Revolution Forum 2017 to highlight place of agriculture in diversification of African economies
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation - Calls for papers