The African Development Bank on Thursday, September 21, joined partners from the African Union Commission, African governments, key United Nations agencies and development finance institutions to renew support for African countries’ industrialization. The partners also agreed to undertake and implement joint programmes for increased development impact, especially in the mobilization of adequate resources to enable the full implementation of the Third Industrial Development Decade for Africa. “We believe it is about time for Africa’s industrialization,” said Amadou Hott, AfDB’s Vice-President for Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth, in remarks he delivered on behalf of the Bank President.
- 25/09/2017 - The African Development Bank (AfDB) is organizing a Business Opportunities Seminar (BOS) on 2 – 4 October 2017, in Nairobi, Kenya
- 22/09/2017 - The Bank Group has approved EUR 15 million equity investment in the Mediterrania Capital Fund III (MC III)
- 22/09/2017 - AfDB, AU, UN agencies pledge more action for Africa’s industrial transformation
- 02/10/2017 - 04/10/2017 - The African Development Bank (AfDB) is organizing a Business Opportunities Seminar (BOS) on 2 – 4 October 2017, in Nairobi, Kenya
- 03/10/2017 - 05/10/2017 - Séminaire sur le financement du commerce international : un co-événement de la BAD et l’UBAF
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation - Calls for papers