With over 200 million people aged between 15 and 24, Africa has the largest population of young people in the world, with current trends indicating a doubling of the numbers by 2045. As the world commemorates International Youth Day this week, with the theme “Safe Spaces for Youth”, the African Development Bank reiterates its commitment to an inclusive and youth-focused economic transformation agenda for the continent.
- 14/08/2018 - The Youth – Africa’s Most Valuable Resource for Economic Transformation
- 14/08/2018 - Assessing development effectiveness: 2017 Annual Report highlights IDEV’s contribution to the Bank’s delivery on the High 5s
- 10/08/2018 - Nairobi-Addis Ababa road corridor boosts trade in East and Horn of Africa
- 26/08/2018 - 31/08/2018 - 2018 World Water Week: “Water, ecosystems and human development” - Focus on Africa
- 05/09/2018 - 07/09/2018 - African Development Bank Development Evaluation Week 2018
- 17/09/2018 - 17/09/2018 - African Development Bank and South African Embassy to host a joint lecture to celebrate Nelson Mandela centenary in Cote d’Ivoire