The African Development Bank (AfDB) has called on African countries to implement the Yamoussoukro agreement for open skies. While 20 countries have signed on, the accord still faces implementation challenges, Akinwumi Adesina, President of the AfDB, said Tuesday at the opening ceremony of the third ICAO World Aviation Forum in Abuja, Nigeria. “Together, let’s open up the skies of Africa, and together let’s integrate Africa. By so doing, we will build stronger and more resilient economies.” Read more.
- 23/11/2017 - AfDB boosts African Agriculture and nutrition with US$ 10 million equity investment in Phatisa Food Fund
- 23/11/2017 - AfDB President expresses desire for pipeline of young talent in meeting with Young Professionals
- 23/11/2017 - Madagascar : la BAD approuve le Document de stratégie pays 2017-2021 en vue d’une transformation structurelle accélérée et d’une économie inclusive
- 28/11/2017 - 28/11/2017 - Invitation to the Leadership for Agriculture Forum: from policy to action
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation