“Partnerships for Implementation of the Paris Agreement: Africa’s Response”. This is the theme of Africa Day, celebrated on November 15, at the UN Climate Summit. Highlights of the day: a Ministerial Dialogue featuring several African Heads of State, debates by experts, and the official launch of the Africa NDC Hub, an African platform for nationally determined contributions, to help countries implement their respective NDCs without losing sight of their development priorities.
- 17/11/2017 - Rwanda-AfDB: Board Approves US$ 171 Million Loans for Water and Sanitation Programme
- 16/11/2017 - Fighting climate change in Africa: AfDB launches Africa NDC Hub with 10 partners
- 16/11/2017 - AFMI / AfDB to host the 6th Annual Workshop on Local Currency Bond Markets and Financial Sector Development
- 06/11/2017 - 17/11/2017 - COP23: The African Development Bank at the world climate conference
- 21/11/2017 - 22/11/2017 - Invitation to the High level Ministerial Dialogue and Flagship Launch of Post-Harvest Losses and Agro-Processing (PHAP)
- 16/11/2017 - 16/11/2017 - AFMI / AfDB to host the 6th Annual Workshop on Local Currency Bond Markets and Financial Sector Development
- 28/11/2017 - 28/11/2017 - Invitation to the Leadership for Agriculture Forum: from policy to action