"We must shape a better future for Africa's youth," said Pierre Guislain, AfDB Vice-President, Private Sector, Infrastructure and Industrialization, during the opening ceremony of the 5th Africa CEO Forum in Geneva, Switzerland, on Monday. “Africa has a young and growing workforce, which will increase from about 617 million today to 1.6 billion in 2060. If we harness these potentials and get people working productively, Africa will be unstoppable," he said.
Read the speech | # ACF2017
- 22/03/2017 - NEPAD-IPPF and ECOWAS PPDU discuss collaboration to strengthen infrastructure project preparation in West Africa
- 22/03/2017 - Allocution du Président Akinwumi Adesina, à la clôture du CEO Forum Genève 22 mars 2017, prononcée par le Vice-président Amadou Hott
- 22/03/2017 - World Water Day 2017: Turning Wastewater into a Source of Wealth in Africa
- 03/04/2017 - 04/04/2017 - The Korea-Africa Business Forum and Cultural Exchange
- 11/04/2017 - 11/04/2017 - Adaptation Benefit Mechanism (ABM) workshop
- 22/05/2017 - 26/05/2017 - 2017 African Development Bank Annual Meetings: “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”