Africa50 Meeting: Kenyatta and Adesina call for accelerated private sector investment in infrastructure
President Uhuru Kenyatta has made an urgent call for developing and funding bankable infrastructure projects to drive Africa’s growth agenda. In his keynote address at the Africa50 General Shareholders Meeting held in Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, President Kenyatta said support for bankable projects in energy, transport, ICT, water and sanitation provide unprecedented opportunities for private sector participation.
- 19/07/2018 - Africa50 Meeting: Kenyatta and Adesina call for accelerated private sector investment in infrastructure
- 19/07/2018 - African Development Bank and Portuguese-speaking countries sign declaration to spur economic development in Lusophone Africa
- 19/07/2018 - President Adesina in Kenya to Support Africa’s Investment Agenda
- 23/07/2018 - 29/07/2018 - Africa Investment Forum Road Show in North Africa
- 02/08/2018 - 02/08/2018 - African Development Bank Convenes Pre-TICAD Energy Sector and Africa Investment Forum Seminar in Japan
- 05/09/2018 - 07/09/2018 - African Development Bank Development Evaluation Week 2018