World Fashion Day: AfDB moving the continent up the textile and clothing value chain with Fashionomics Africa
On the occasion of World Fashion Day, August 21, stakeholders in the textile and clothing industry have described the African Development Bank’s Fashionomics Africa initiative as a veritable platform to tap Africa’s huge potential for fashion. Through Fashionomics Africa, the AfDB aims to support the growth of the African textile and fashion sectors through a focus on building the capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in the textile and clothing sector, especially for women and youth.
- 22/08/2017 - Integrity in Development Projects: African Development Bank Debars Chongqing International Construction Corporation for Fraud
- 21/08/2017 - World Fashion Day: AfDB moving the continent up the textile and clothing value chain with Fashionomics Africa
- 19/08/2017 - AfDB President makes clarion call for action on challenges hampering growth at 37th SADC Heads of State Summit
- 04/09/2017 - 08/09/2017 - African Green Revolution Forum 2017 to highlight place of agriculture in diversification of African economies
- 12/09/2017 - 15/09/2017 - AMCOMET-Africa Hydromet Forum 2017
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation - Calls for papers