Dame Ģraça Machel, one of Africa’s foremost advocates for the rights of women and children, has called on African women and policy makers to challenge gender inequality and inadequate female representation in the continent’s business and economic, political and policy space.
- 16/11/2018 - Women Must Redesign the table, and not just expect to be at the table, says Ģraça Machel
- 16/11/2018 - African Development Bank to play bigger role in African economies by investing in infrastructure private equity
- 16/11/2018 - “Building a new Zimbabwe”, a flagship report launched by the African Development Bank to spark the country’s economic development
- 16/11/2018 - 16/11/2018 - African Development Institute to host Women’s Rights advocate, Graca Machel, to deliver the 22nd Eminent Speakers’ Lecture Series on Friday, 16 November 2018
- 26/11/2018 - 29/11/2018 - African Development Bank to showcase projects at the 2018 Programme for Infrastructure Development in Africa (PIDA) Week in Zimbabwe
- 29/11/2018 - 29/11/2018 - African Development Bank Pre-TICAD7 Seminar on Investing in Africa
- 03/12/2018 - 05/12/2018 - 2018 African Economic Conference to focus on innovative solutions to impediments to Africa’s regional and continental integration