In his annual address to the diplomatic community accredited to Côte d’Ivoire, AfDB Group President Akinwumi Adesina reflected on the highlights of the past 12 months, including flagship projects, streamlined Bank processes and new management now in place. “In 2016, despite a very busy transition period, the Bank achieved record levels of lending and disbursement,” he said.
- 21/02/2017 - ADEA 2017 Triennale: Change of venue from Marrakech to Dakar
- 21/02/2017 - Cap sur l’idéation avec Souk At-tanmia : des ateliers pour stimuler la créativité et faire émerger des idées de startups innovantes en Tunisie
- 20/02/2017 - AfDB engages governments and policy-makers at Investing in African Mining Indaba
- 11/04/2017 - 11/04/2017 - Launch of the Adaptation Benefit Mechanism (ABM)
- 15/02/2017 - 15/02/2017 - 2017 African Development Bank Annual Meetings: “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”