In his annual address to the diplomatic community accredited to Côte d’Ivoire, AfDB Group President Akinwumi Adesina reflected on the highlights of the past 12 months, including flagship projects, streamlined Bank processes and new management now in place. “In 2016, despite a very busy transition period, the Bank achieved record levels of lending and disbursement,” he said.
- 17/02/2017 - Côte d’Ivoire : 107 millions € de la BAD pour financer trois projets agricoles
- 17/02/2017 - AfDB undertakes mission to The Gambia for dialogue and portfolio review
- 17/02/2017 - Burkina Faso – 5,4 millions de dollars EU de la BAD, pour développer la chaîne de valeur de l’anacarde dans le bassin de la Comoé
- 11/04/2017 - 11/04/2017 - Launch of the Adaptation Benefit Mechanism (ABM)
- 15/02/2017 - 15/02/2017 - 2017 African Development Bank Annual Meetings: “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”