“Given the size of its markets, growth, and huge potential across multiple sectors, Africa cannot be ignored.” This was the African Development Bank President, Akinwumi Adesina’s message at a public and private sector investor roundtable on Thursday in Calgary.
- 25/09/2018 - African Development Bank Boosts Jobs for Youth in Africa Strategy with close to $2 Million
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Supports Ghana’s Renewable Energy Sector with $1.5 Million Grant
- 24/09/2018 - African Development Bank Launches first Africa-to-Africa (A2A) Investment Report
- 25/09/2018 - 27/09/2018 - African Development Bank and Purdue University to hold conference on successful technologies for African farmers
- 25/09/2018 - 27/09/2018 - African Development Bank and Nigerian Economic Society to hold International Conference on Agricultural Value Chain(s) in Abuja, Nigeria
- 26/09/2018 - 26/09/2018 - African Development Bank Convenes Climate Change Seminar on Gender Mainstreaming for African Group of Negotiators