Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela, fondly known as Madiba which in Xhosa means “Father of the Nation”, would have been 100 years old today. The African Development Bank recalls the life, times and ideals of a great man and a global iconic figure. Mandela was a political patriarch and a remarkable leader whose tenacity and selflessness helped change the course of history – for South Africa, Africa, and for humanity. Today, his legacies continue to inspire current generations of leaders across Africa around the world.
- 18/07/2018 - Réforme dans le secteur de l’énergie au Burkina Faso : Un prêt de 18 millions d’euros de la Banque africaine de développement
- 18/07/2018 - Namibia secures ZAR 3 billion budget support loan from African Development Bank
- 18/07/2018 - Cabo Verde: African Development Bank approves €20 million for private sector competitiveness & local economic development program
- 18/07/2018 - 19/07/2018 - L’Alliance Sahel en visite à la Banque africaine de développement : intensifier le dialogue
- 23/07/2018 - 29/07/2018 - Africa Investment Forum Road Show in North Africa
- 02/08/2018 - 02/08/2018 - African Development Bank Convenes Pre-TICAD Energy Sector and Africa Investment Forum Seminar in Japan
- 05/09/2018 - 07/09/2018 - African Development Bank Development Evaluation Week 2018