In an impassioned speech delivered at the Center for Global Development in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, April 19, African Development Bank President Akinwumi Adesina spoke about Africa’s enormous potential, and the Bank’s ambitious development agenda, which he said was well underway.
- 22/04/2017 - Multilateral banks to deepen collaboration with private sector to boost inclusive, sustainable infrastructure
- 21/04/2017 - The African Development Bank approves its new Results Management Framework in its bids to further boost development impact and corporate performance
- 21/04/2017 - Bank President discusses youth employment, agriculture and fragility with partners and key stakeholders in Washington
- 18/04/2017 - 23/04/2017 - Famine, fragility and infrastructure development on the agenda at World Bank-IMF Spring Meetings
- 26/04/2017 - 26/04/2017 - AfDB and London Stock Exchange launch "Companies to inspire Africa" in Abidjan
- 22/05/2017 - 26/05/2017 - 2017 African Development Bank Annual Meetings: “Transforming Agriculture for Wealth Creation in Africa”