The African Development Bank (AfDB) has called on African countries to implement the Yamoussoukro agreement for open skies. While 20 countries have signed on, the accord still faces implementation challenges, Akinwumi Adesina, President of the AfDB, said Tuesday at the opening ceremony of the third ICAO World Aviation Forum in Abuja, Nigeria. “Together, let’s open up the skies of Africa, and together let’s integrate Africa. By so doing, we will build stronger and more resilient economies.” Read more.
- 22/11/2017 - La BAD accorde un prêt de 50 millions de dollars EU à la Société nationale industrielle et minière de Mauritanie (SNIM)
- 22/11/2017 - AfDB Group approves €122m loan for Tunisia road Improvement Project
- 22/11/2017 - ALSF and Connex Support Initiative capacity building to strengthen corporate governance in the extractives sector
- 28/11/2017 - 28/11/2017 - Invitation to the Leadership for Agriculture Forum: from policy to action
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation