AfDB pledges US $540 million in support of Chad, making it one of the largest donors at Paris roundtable
The African Development Bank Group will provide US $540 million for Chad's new National Development Plan. The Bank also offered Chad the possibility of raising additional financing through its private-sector window for commercially viable private sector projects or public-private partnerships. The Bank will help strengthen Chad’s institutional capacity and the development of bankable projects. "The goals of Chad's NDP are completely aligned with the vision of the AfDB Group", said Bank Group President Akinwumi Adesina.
- 20/09/2017 - La BAD co-organise avec l’UBAF un séminaire sur le financement du commerce international
- 20/09/2017 - La BAD et le Burkina Faso vont redynamiser l’accès à l’énergie et le développement du secteur agricole
- 20/09/2017 - Reports show much greater finance needed to achieve global goals to close the electricity and clean cooking access gap by 2030
- 21/09/2017 - 21/09/2017 - The AfDB pays tribute to late President Babacar Ndiaye
- 03/10/2017 - 05/10/2017 - La BAD co-organise avec l’UBAF un séminaire sur le financement du commerce international
- 04/12/2017 - 06/12/2017 - African Economic Conference 2017 to focus on Governance for Structural Transformation - Calls for papers