The African Development Bank and private investors launch "Room2Run", a US $1 billion synthetic securitization
The African Development Bank, the European Commission, Mariner Investment Group, LLC (Mariner), Africa50, and Mizuho International plc today announce the pricing of Room2Run, a US $1 billion synthetic securitization corresponding to a portfolio of seasoned pan-African credit risk. Room2Run is the first-ever portfolio synthetic securitization between a Multi-Lateral Development Bank (MDB) and private sector investors, pioneering the use of securitization and credit risk transfer technology to a new and previously unexplored segment of the financial markets.
- 19/09/2018 - La Banque africaine de développement émet une obligation globale de référence de 2 milliards $ à 5 ans
- 18/09/2018 - What could women do with $ 3 billion?
- 18/09/2018 - Remarks by Dr. Akinwumi A. Adesina, President of the African Development Bank at the lunch meeting with the African Diplomatic Community in Tokyo, Japan - September 6, 2018
- 17/09/2018 - 20/09/2018 - African Development Bank President Adesina to embark on four-day working visit to Canada to strengthen bilateral ties
- 18/09/2018 - 20/09/2018 - Global Public Procurement Conference 2018