The following are the requirements:
- Citizen of a member country of the African Development Bank.
- The adequate/highest qualifications in a domain relevant to the Bank's activities, as specified in the vacancy announcement. Candidates who present equivalencies must provide written verification from the university or academic institution that confer the Degree. Applicants must have completed and obtained the Degree by the time they are applying or are being contacted by our human resources services.
- Possess the relevant years of experience as specified in the vacancy notice; a multi-disciplinary experience will be an asset.
- Demonstrate dynamism, innovation, creativity, integrity, teamwork, results-orientation and problem-solving capability.
- Show a good sense of judgement, demonstrate passion for working in a multi-lateral development institution and for working towards the development of Africa.
- Capability to adapt in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French with a working knowledge of the other language.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
Female are encouraged to apply. Candidates are required to provide a complete CV and a letter of motivation (in Word and PDF format only) for the application to be considered.