All the financial statements provided here are part of the Annual Report. The accompanying notes to the financial statements form part of the statements.
The rating agencies Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, Fitch Ratings, and the Japan Credit Rating Agency reaffirmed their AAA and AA+ rating of the African Development Bank’s senior and subordinated debt respectively, with a stable outlook. Their rating reflects the Bank’s strong membership support, its preferred creditor status, sound capital adequacy and prudent financial management and policies.
- 14/12/2018 - African Development Bank’s Board approves Bank’s borrowing program for 2019
- 30/11/2018 - African Development Bank issues first ever SOFR-linked transaction in green bond market
- 19/09/2018 - African Development Bank launches US$2 Billion 3.00% Global Benchmark due 20 September 2023
- 31/05/2018 - Ten-year CAD 60-million “Feed Africa” bond issued by the African Development Bank
- 22/05/2018 - The African Development Bank issues EUR 1.25 billion 0.875% 10-year Social Bond due 24 May 2028
- 16/03/2018 - African Development Bank launches US $2.0-billion 2.625% Fixed Rate Global Benchmark due 22 March 2021
- 13/12/2017 - EUR 500 million 0.250% 7-year Social Bond Transaction - Due 21 November 2024