Country & Regional Programs & Policy
The Vice Presidency Operations I for Country & Regional Programs & Policy (ORVP) comprises eleven departments and two units:
- Nine Regional Departments;
- one department for Procurement & Fiduciary Services (ORPF);
- one department for Operational Resources and Policies (ORPC);
The nine regional departments are in charge of country strategy formulation as well as country portfolio programming and management. Through 27 field and national program offices, the Regional Departments strengthen the country dialogue and the donor coordination on the ground. Each head of the field offices (Resident Representatives) reports directly to one of the Regional Department heads (Regional Director).
The Procurement & Fiduciary Services Department formulates the Bank’s policy for procurement of goods, works and acquisition of consultancy services and financial management. It prepares and designs guidelines, manuals, standard bidding documents and procurement processes. Through its procurement division it is also directly involved in the application and monitoring of the Bank’s procurement policy. The second division of the department is in charge of financial management covering the assessment of the financial management systems and the capacity of Executing Agencies and Project Implementation Units.
Operational Resources & Policies (ORPC)
The Operational Resources and Policies Department is responsible for leading operational policy formulation, developing and upgrading operational guidelines, and coordinating operations programming and other business processes, based on the strategic priorities and mission of the Bank Group.
- 21/02/2017 - ADEA 2017 Triennale: Change of venue from Marrakech to Dakar
- 21/02/2017 - Cap sur l’idéation avec Souk At-tanmia : des ateliers pour stimuler la créativité et faire émerger des idées de startups innovantes en Tunisie
- 20/02/2017 - AfDB engages governments and policy-makers at Investing in African Mining Indaba