Voluntary Disclosure Program
The Bank encourages firms or individuals involved in Bank-financed projects to volunteer information on prohibited practices in which they may have participated.
In exchange for full cooperation, Voluntary Disclosure will be considered a mitigating factor that may allow companies or individuals to:
- reduce the risk of being the subject of an IACD investigation
- avoid the reputational damage of a public debarment
- remain anonymous as part of the confidentiality agreement which they sign with the Bank
- continue to compete for Bank Group-supported contracts
- strengthen their corporate brand, building on a solid best practice compliance policy
- be able to work in a constructive framework and responsibly deal with “inherited” problems resulting from previous corporate acquisitions
- 24/06/2019 The African Development Bank’s High 5 priorities are making a vital contribution to the continent's integration
- 24/06/2019 African Development Bank hosts masterclass on women’s skills in business development
- 24/06/2019 African Development Bank calls for boost to private sector investments as well as fiscal and debt sustainability at T20 Summit in Tokyo
- 24/06/2019 African Development Bank welcomes EUR 40 million investment from the European Commission for the Facility for Energy Inclusion (FEI)
- 24/06/2019 Construire ensemble la ville ivoirienne de demain
- 24/06/2019 Nigeria: Ekiti State Governor visits African Development Bank, makes a case for increased investment in his region.