AEC Discussion Forum
Have your say!, share your thoughts.
The debate is open now online around the following sub-themes:
- Structural Transformation and Industrial Policies: industrial policies, industrial pollution, green industrialization processes and strategies, entrepreneurship/ business representatives and land use.
- Human Development and Human Capital Development: education; health; poverty reduction; people’s empowerment
- Green Investment and Financing: domestic resource mobilization, sustainable energy and energy efficiency, both in the public and private sector, as well as innovative financing options
- Energy Issues in Green Economy: production and efficiency, links to technological innovation and industrial transformation
- Sustainable Agriculture: land use in agricultural production, environmental goods and services, forestry, as well as environmental issues, among others
- Issues of Growth and Development and attainment of the Millennium Development Goals
- Poverty Reduction and Unemployment Issues in Africa
- Issues of Distortions in Production and Consumption in Africa’s real economy, particularly in Energy, Manufacturing and Agriculture
- Pricing Issues in the Financial Markets and implications for macroeconomic stability and growth
- Other areas: trade and sectoral policies, public finance and fiscal responsibility, micro and macro policies for sustainable development, institutional innovation and mechanisms, public-private partnership and regional cooperation, among others.
This Discussion forum may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information and content providers. AfDB does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness, reliability or current validity of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or any User of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk.