The theme for the 2015 African Economic Conference (AEC) is Addressing Poverty and Inequality in the Post 2015 Development Agenda. As outlined in the African Union's (AU) Agenda 2063 and the Africa's Common Position on Post 2015 documents, the vision is for"an integrated, prosperous and peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena.
- 09/11/2015 - The SDGs can help to eliminate intergenerational poverty and inequality in Africa
- 05/11/2015 - African women are among the most hardworking, but least privileged in terms of income and opportunities
- 05/11/2015 - Economic Commission for Africa and the African Development Bank jointly launch two reports
- 05/11/2015 - Africa must reduce its dependency on raw material exports and imports
- 05/11/2015 - African countries urged to intensify efforts to mobilize domestic resources for SDGs
African Union Building and Government Hotel, Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo