The AEC 2018 responds to four takeaways from the 2013 conference and the challenges that continue to undermine progress on Africa’s integration. The first is that Africa’s integration is no longer a choice. The continent must integrate to consolidate past gains and maximize the benefit of globalization with a view to becoming a major player in the global arena as envisioned by Agenda 2063.
- 02/11/2018 - African Economic Conference - Interview with African Development Bank’s Regional Integration and Business Delivery Vice-President, Khaled Sherif
- 31/10/2018 - 2018 African Economic Conference to focus on innovative solutions to impediments to Africa’s regional and continental integration
- 30/10/2018 - 2018 African Economic Conference to offer practical solutions - African Development Bank
- 24/10/2018 - Interview with Moono Mupotola, African Development Bank’s Director for Regional Integration
- 03/10/2018 - 2018 African Economic Conference, Kigali, Rwanda, to focus on regional and continental integration for Africa’s development