14:00 - 15:30 Parallel 3-C: Public Private Partnership, how to push for more?
Objectives of session
Roads, railways, ports and airlines: Africa still lags behind in the development of concessions with the private sector due to a very unfavorable environment. Concessions for toll roads are still rare. Railrways seem also unattractive in terms of return on investment. Only the port sector has truly made the jump towards PPPs. Let us explore new ways.
- Paul Karekezi - Gibb Africa
- Dominique NDong - Investment Promotion and Major Projects Agency (APIX)
- Tiago Massingue - South African National Roads Agency
- Opuiyo Oforiokuma - ARM-Harith Infrastructure Investment Limited - Nigeria
- Kodeidja Diallo, African Development Bank (AfDB)