The Bank, in collaboration with the Korea Secretariat, has negotiated and agreed on preferential rates of officially designated hotels for the accommodation of participants. All the designated hotels are approximately 10 to 15 mins away from the venue (BEXCO). Official shuttle buses will be operated between the venue and designated hotels for the participants.
Booking for the designated hotels is exclusively available on the Accommodation page of the host country’s official website.
All accommodation reservation for the participants are handled by the official housing bureau “Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd”
Please note the following information regarding accommodation reservations:
- Reservation will be made on a first come, first served basis.
- All dates are based on Korean standard time (GMT +9 hours).
- Room availability cannot be guaranteed after the reservation deadline.
- Payment currency is KRW.
- Payment made by credit card and Bank transfer. *More details can be found the host country’s website.
- A deposit of one night will be charged in advance.
- The remaining balance will be charged on the third week of April, 2018.
- Preferential rates period: May 20 ~ 25, 2018
- Reservation deadline: April 21, 2018
- Full payment date: by April 21, no refund after April 22
For more details including the booking for a large group (over 5 persons), please direct all inquiries to:
- Kim’s Travel Service Co., Ltd. (Housing Bureau)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business hours: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. KST ( GMT + 9 hrs.)
“The price of cotton may decline, but never the price of textile and garments. The price of cocoa may decline, but never the price of chocolates.” – Akinwumi Adesina, President, African Development Bank President
Registration for the 2018 Annual Meetings is now open.