Measuring the pulse of Economic Transformation in West Africa
Ferdinand Bakoup is Lead Economist at African Development Bank.
The creation of a single currency in West Africa remains a timely and relevant project. This is despite post Euro zone crisis uncertainties, and the postponement, for the fourth consecutive time, of the introduction of a single currency in member countries of the West African Monetary Zone.
- KPMG Africa Blog
- UN Women, West and Central Africa
- The Trade Post | Making international trade work for development
- Institute for Security Studies: West Africa
- Oxfam: West Africa blog
- CGD Policy Blogs | Center For Global Development
- NEPAD blogs | NEPAD
- blogAfrica | allAfrica
- Baobab | The Economist
- United Nations Office for West Africa
- Nasikiliza | World Bank in Africa